Light Pine Shrine Alter. Yoga table Single Tier. Meditate at home. Crystal display stand. Personal spiritual table. 💯 Recycled wood!
This is our largest size Shrine 🙏 alter Yoga meditation 🧘♀️ table for your home.
This Spiritual 🤍 Yoga alter is small enough to fit anywhere in your home! We also have a larger lower level alter if you wish to purchase!
Made by hand in just 2 days from 100% recycled pine 🌲 wood. Comes fully assembled! No need to mess around with assembly - or crazy instruction manuals that don’t make sense - phew 😅
Our meditation alters are large enough to fit all of your crystals for daily meditation 🧘 practice connecting to yourself and practicing a ritual to honor the divine, Mother Nature, the spirits around us and all that you are grateful for 💕 Designed to place any where in your home and hold your meditation cards, fresh flowers, spiritual statues, sea shells, Buddha statues, Shiva figures, smudge sticks and spiritual prayer items for your meditation 🧘♀️ practice at home.
LARGE ALTER SIZE
16.5 inches long x 12 inches wide x 6 inches high off the ground.
Weighs 7 pounds.
Made from 100% recycled pine wood and light stained waterproof finish.
Establishing a daily meditation 🧘♀️ practice (even if it’s just carving out 5 minutes of your day) can be an amazing life changing event! Personally for me being a busy working Mom, my daily meditation practice gives me the permission to be calm. To have some tranquil ‘me time’. Daily meditation 🧘♀️ will give you clarity in your mind, peacefulness in your heart ❤️ and a genuine sense of feeling more grounded and connected to all the things that matter to you! Mental health matters and it’s time to put your mental and spiritual health front and center!
Ships in 2 business days in a recycled ♻️ zero waste cardboard box 📦
Establishing a daily meditation 🧘♀️ practice is easy if you follow our 6 simple tips:
1) select a calming peaceful place in your home that you feel naturally drawn to! You want to find a place where your energy can be still and not displaced with having to move around to different areas of your home. It can be wherever you can sit easily with minimal disturbance: a corner of your living room or outside on your balcony, really any other quiet place in your home that brings you peace.
2) place your yoga mat, a nice little rug or meditation cushion there to mark your sacred space, facing your crystals and meditation alter. Arrange your crystals, spiritual statues and sacred objects, maybe some fresh flowers 🌸 on your alter so that you are reminded of your meditative purpose, so that it feels like a sacred spiritual place.
2) try if you can to meditate at the same time every day to practice your meditation, a time that suits you! I’m not a morning person and lately being at home with Covid, I’ve found that 1pm after lunch is my ideal time, because the sunshine hits my meditation spot and crystals and it feels so special and magical! Begin by just sitting just for 5 minutes at first or 10 minutes at a time if you can either in silence or with music on. I mix it up depending on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I need the peace and quiet, other days I enjoy some Tibetan flutes. You don’t have to close your eyes as you start to get ready to meditate. You can simply gaze at your crystals, notice their magical sparkle. Notice your fresh flowers, look at their little petals, their leaves, notice all the different colors they have. How intricate they are. Later you can sit longer or more frequently.
3) daily meditation can bring a regular cleansing to your mind and calming sensation to your soul. Let your body be grounded, feel it’s heaviness on the earth, allow your hands to gentle rest, allow your heart ❤️ to feel calm, tranquil like your floating, now close your eyes. At first feel your body and consciously soften any obvious tension subside. Let your mind travel within. Let go of any things that are bothering you. Give in to the stillness.
4) center your attention to feel the sensations of your breathing. Notice how your chest rises and falls like a pendulum of an old grandfather clock. Listen to your own breathe. Notice it’s rhythm. Take a few deep breaths to sense where you can feel the breath most easily, as coolness in nose or throat, as movement of the chest, or rise and fall of the stomach. Then let your breath be natural. Feel the sensations of your natural breathing very carefully, relaxing into each breath as you feel more and more relaxed, noticing how the soft sensations of your breathe come and go with the changing breath.
5) take a few deep breaths in and slowly exhale, your mind will probably wander. That’s ok, let it wander, notice the thought and then if you can bring it back on your next breathe and exhale. Continue this cycle if you can for 10-15 minutes.
6) as you sit in your special spot, let the breath change rhythms naturally, allowing it to be short, long, slow, or just easy. Notice your heart ❤️ beating. Try to center yourself by relaxing and concentrating on your breath. Breathe. With each exhale, think ‘let it go’. When your breath becomes soft and calm, most likely after probably 5-7 minutes, try to let your attention become gentle and carefree, as soft as the breath itself.
Made in sunny ☀️ Los Angeles, California.